Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fellow Viewers from the Beach

Georgia, my wife of 37 years, and our dog of 10 years, Skye.


Georgia is a fellow scientist, and we work together on occasions.  Skye is a Siberian Husky we rescued at the age of 3.  Together, we walk the beach most weekend days.  Georgia and I get exercise while hunting for fossils, beach glass and other artifacts, while Skye runs around a lot, tries to get strangers to give her a pet (she succeeds more often than not), and tries to catch whistle pigs in the kudzu (with rare success).  I have taken a lot of pictures of Skye running:


Some of them catch the spirit.

As they say, click on the pic to embiggen.

This isn't intended to be a blog primarily about the beach, but it will remain a central theme.

2 comments:

  1. I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your content.
    The article has really peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new information about once a week.
    I opted in for your Feed too.

    Check out my web site :: Dog Breeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it whenever people come together and share ideas.
    Great blog, continue the good work!

    my site :: dog breed

    ReplyDelete