Saturday, September 24, 2016

Rule 5 Saturday - Marion Cotillard - The "Other" Woman?

When the world spasmed this week, as Angelina Jolie announced her separation and pending divorce from Brad Pitt, a call went out to find a scapegoat, and the first figure that came to mind was Marion Cotillard, the French actress, singer-songwriter, environmentalist and spokesperson for Greenpeace, and sexual harassment scold who recently starred with Pitt in the film "Allied", coming the theaters soon, and whose trailer features a lot of Cotillard's and Pitt's characters smooching hello, goodbye, and just for the hell of it.
Marion denied it vehemently:
This is going to be my first and only reaction to the whirlwind news that broke 24 hours ago and that I was swept up into. I am not used to commenting on things like this nor taking them seriously but as this situation is spiraling and affecting people I love, I have to speak up. Firstly, many years ago, I met the man of my life, father of our son and of the baby we are expecting. He is my love, my best friend, the only one that I need. Secondly to those who have indicated that I am devastated, I am very well thank you. This crafted conversation isn't distressing. And to all the media and the haters who are quick to pass judgment, I sincerely wish you a swift recovery. Finally, I do very much wish that Angelina and Brad, both whom I deeply respect, will find peace in this very tumultuous moment. With all my love Marion

I don't really care much one way or the other. Of Hollywood actresses, I like Angelina a lot, for both on screen and off screen reasons. Still, shit happens.

So what are that thing growing out of her forehead? Oh my goodness, they're "Forehead Tittaes", designed to shame men into looking at her face (not altogether an unpleasant thing). But as you can see from the photo's below, she justly proud of the real things, even exposing them at the beach (NSFW links) in front of the paparazzi, as is French tradition.

This week GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (260th Issue) is hosted by bad to the boner, Michelle Rodriguez,  By the way, candy and science is so good and so good for you. Wombat-socho has "Rule 5 Sunday: Life Is Beautiful" and  "FMJRA 2.0: Let The Music Do The Talking" up at The Other McCain.


























2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the linky stuff Ko0L Dude

    Is Angelina Jolie, with her bulbous torpedo tatas, a good role model for the modern age?
    http://goodstuffsworld.blogspot.com/2014/09/goodstuffs-blogging-magazine-155th-issue.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete