Saturday, May 27, 2017

Rule 5 Saturday - Straight Outta Compton - Danielle Herrington

 This week's Rule 5 post goes for Danielle Herrington:
The Compton, Calif., native was one of many models to appear in this year’s coveted Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue and she instantly made a splash with her curves to celebrate body diversity. Herrington spoke to Fox News about heating things up in Fiji, the one person that made her star struck and the worst pickup line she’s ever heard (and it’s a doozy):
I was at a press event and this guy comes up to me and said, ‘Hey, yeah, I make movies.’ I said, ‘Cool! Nice meeting you.’ You know, small talk. And before he left, he’s like, ‘Oh, look at this.’ And he shows me a picture of himself holding an Oscar. And he’s like, ‘Yeah, I won an Oscar.’ I said, ‘Oh, great! That’s nice!’ I just thought it was so odd he had to Google himself and show me a picture of his Oscar.
It never worked for me either.

Her Instagram, SI Swimsuit 2017 Rookie Reveal, Danielle Herrington 2017 Swimsuit photo gallery

GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (294th Issue) features Maud Adams, in all her glory, with a colorful assortment of science. Linked at Pirate's Cove in the weekly "Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup" and links. Wombat-socho is only a day late with "Rule 5 Monday: O Girls!" and on time with "FMJRA 2.0: Baltimore Edition."






























No comments:

Post a Comment