Friday, June 16, 2017

A Double Day on the Bay

I woke up at 6 AM this morning, but instead of rolling over and going back to sleep, or getting on the computer, I decided to go fishing down at "Location X", where I had heard there might be a big fish bite. Well, the fish were small, and not especially numerous, but I did get two 21 inch fish on top water in shallow, and this picture of a Turkey Vulture and a Bald Eagle facing off over a bit of carrion on a beach.
 A shot of the harbor mouth. I had to linger outside while they dropped the dredge line so I could get in. I came home around 8 AM, filleted the fish, and got ready to go to the gym.
After the gym and lunch, Skye demanded her afternoon walk, so off we went. It is 75 F, a bit sticky from humidity, and mostly overcast.
 Skye found plenty of admirers.

Georgia found this very nice Sand Tiger shark tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment