Monday, November 20, 2017

Politicians Make Passes at Girls Without Glasses

Only a few days into Al Franken's ride into the bumpy world of sexual harassment claims, and some libs are already going with the "slut shaming" defense. How was Al supposed to know he wasn't supposed to grab to boobs of, and force a kiss on a woman who had posed for Playboy and didn't wear glasses?







I suppose the liberals who didn't have glasses in their 20s never needed them in their 40s? And I thought we agreed that even slutty women (and I'm not prepared to include Leann in that category) don't deserve physical attacks.

Apparently, Al is used to playing grab-ass in public. Via Instapundit: Shall We Dance, Al Franken? What About That Time in Montana?
 . . . I wish I had read how they listed the act I will discuss; Ass Grab? Fanny Fondle?

Franken (or was it Davis?) announced it was time to take a break from the rollicking hilarity and laughter. It was time to dance!

They each stepped off the front of the stage and into the chairs and picked out two comely young college girls and brought them up to the stage. The lights dimmed. Soft, romantic music began to play. Franken and Davis wrapped their arms around their partners and pressed their bodies close. The girls complied.

They danced. They swayed.

And then Al’s hands slid down to his dancing partner’s ass. And I use the word ‘ass’ because in that context, that’s the word you’d use. Not buttocks or fanny or tail or bottom. Ass.

His hands began fondling her ass.

Same with Davis.

Ha ha ha. There was laughter from the assembled voyeurs, excuse me, spectators.
The girls both reached behind and moved the roving hands up.

After which the hands slid back down to cop another slow, sensuous feel. Over and over and over.

Hey, at least Harvey made his moves in private, not on a public stage. And while his victims were awake, not asleep.

In my early twenties, I wasn’t prissy. Hardly. But I remember thinking this was a pretty weird skit. Or at least I scratched my head wondering what I was missing. I didn’t laugh. I kept waiting for a punchline, as though the ass grab was a setup. But it wasn’t a setup. Fondling the fanny was the whole point.
What is it about entertainment people that they think publicly humiliating women sexually is a good thing?

Now, Al has gone to ground while he and his staff try to dig themselves out of this hole: Franken Remains Hidden After Sex Harassment Allegations
Network TV crews were staked out in several locations in Washington, D.C., Friday as reporters sought further comment from Franken after he issued a written apology for his actions. He also sent a handwritten letter of apology to Tweeden.

Neither Franken or his communications staff responded to requests for further comment until late Friday.

Franken spokesman Michael Dale-Stein texted 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS, saying the senator is "with his family," and, "I'll let you know in the near future if we can set something up."
Wombat-socho has "Rule 5 Sunday: The Treasury Secretary’s Wife" ready on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment