Saturday, October 6, 2012

Rule 5 Saturday - More Italian Sightseeing

Once a gain I find myself preparing for Rule 5 Saturday in Italy, equipped with an IPad, which is a poor blogging instrument, and a load of pictures from around the places we've visited. Next week I should be back home, with a fast connection and a real computer, so I should be able to offer some airbrushed minor starlet or model, but for now, all I have to offer is the real women of Italy (and maybe more than a few foreign tourists).

Starting with our second stop in Lucca, Tuscany.

Next stop, Pompeii.


Nexta, de Amalfi Coasta.
And Capri:

And onto Roma, the Colosseum, and the Forum:

Well, that ought to enough for now; my signal is getting weak...

Thanks to Wombat-Socho for indulging me and linking this (and my other Italy Rule 5 posts) on The Other McCain for the last two weeks, and William Teach, at Pirate's Cove, who linked in his weekly "Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup" and linkfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment